In The Swim Algaecide 60 Plus - Non-metallic
Brand: In The Swim
- In The Swim Algaecide is non-metallic and does not cause metal stains when chlorine is added.
- Weekly dose of In The Swim Algaecide 60 Plus is ideal to keep off algae breakout especially in hot and humid temperature.
- Regular doses of In the Swim Algaecide together with chlorine prevents excess usage of chlorine since algaecide will be fighting any algae before manifesting in full bloom.
- In The Swim Algaecide is non-foaming and will not cause foam when you use in your pool.
- This algacide is pH neutral and do not affect pH level in swimming pool
Dosage For In The Swim Algaecide:
Initial Dosage: 6-11 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
Weekly Maintenance Dosage: 2-4 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
For visible algae add 11-17 oz. per 10,000 gallons: We recommend using chlorine to kill established algae