Culator/Metal Eliminator and Stain Preventer for Pools and Spa
Brand: Periodic Products
Features and Details:
- Only 1 treatment is enough to remove upto 4ppm of metal stains from a 20,000 Gallon pool or spa.
- Metal stains are common when you use Borehole or Well water as your fillwater in your pool or spa.
- Removing metal compounds from your fillwater before entering your pool is the best way to fight metal stains in your pool or spa.
- CuLator Metal Eliminator is the only way to permanently remove heavy metals from your pool water.
- Metals that you can remove using CuLator include copper, iron, manganese, cobalt, nickel, silver, lead, and zinc.
- To eliminate metal components in your pool, place a CuLator PowerPak in the skimmer basket or pump basket or both depending on the level of metals in your fill-water.
- All metals compounds are trapped inside the CuLator bag and cannot pass through to your pool or spa, preventing metal stains when you add chlorine in your water.
- CuLator Metal Eliminator is Non-toxic and also works well in salt water and non-saltwater pools and spa.
- This metal eliminator does not affect other pool chemicals, and helps in eliminating metal compounds from copper-based algaecides.