Pool Mate Chlorine Stabilizer: Cyanuric Acid for Swimming Pool and Spa
Brand: Pool Mate
- Pool Mate Cyanuric Acid or chlorine stabilizer is one of the best Cyanuric acid in the market since it increases Cyanuric Acid Level in your pool or spa within a short time because it is fast acting.
- Pool Mate Chlorine stabilizer can be used in spa or hot tub if you are experienced in spa maintenance. However, the best way to add Cyanuric acid in a hot tub or spa is by using stabilized chlorine like chlorine tablets to sanitize your water until you get your target Cyanuric acid level then shift to liquid chlorine(sodium hypochlorite). Here is more on how to maintain a hot tub or spa.
- Pool Mate chlorine stabilizer comes with the best formula of 100% Cyanuric acid to reduce free chlorine loss due to sunlight in outdoor pools and hot tubs by 25%, making it the most preferred cyanuric acid for spa and pools because it improves chlorine effectiveness in sanitizing your spa or swimming pool.
- Before adding Cyanuric acid in your pool or hot tub, use a reliable test kit like LaMotte and Taylor chemical test kits to determine the Cyanuric acid level in your spa or pool water.
- For a new/refiled pool or spa with no Cyanuric acid, add 4 oz. of Pool Mate stabilizer per 1000 gallons to give Cya levels between 40-100 ppm, if it's a new spa or pool, add this Pool Mate stabilizer into the skimmer and recirculate your water for 24 hours without stopping. To avoid recirculating your spa or pool water for long, you can mix Pool Mate stabilizer with warm water before adding in your water and skimmer.